Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Beginning!

Yup, it's true.  I'm one of those obsessive Pinterest chicks.  I sit in front of the computer, neglecting my children, pinning away.  I pin everything--from marble luge tutorials for my kids to recipes for Nutella fudgesicles (go ahead, you know you want to look).

Tonight, while I was drooling over yet another Pinterest-found dinner success, I thought it might be fun to challenge myself to at least one Pinterest recipe or craft everyday for thirty days.  Why not?  It's not like I'm a busy mom who is going back to work full time and is a full time college student.  I got this shiz in the bag.  If you have an idea you want to try but are too chicken to try yourself, let me know.  I might just try it for you!

So, without further ado, I present:








Thirty Days of Pinterest!  Tada!

Yeah, that was kind of anti-climatic, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment